Kayak Hire Gold Coast - Single Sit On Top
Kayak Hire Gold Coast - Kayak Hire Tallebudgera Creek - Gold Coast Kayak HirePhone:
0466 816 754
0466 816 755
Now hiring a kayak is no doubt the one and only way to see the beautiful Gold Coast waterways!
Our standard delivery location is the beautiful Tallebudgera Creek, an amazing location for hiring our kayaks. We can also deliver our kayaks anywhere on the Gold Coast.
Hire a kayak and explore the awesome rivers, creeks and canals of the Gold Coast on this versatile single person, sit-on-top kayak. With extra features included such as an all round grab rope, storage hatch, a deeper recessed seat, footwell built into the wall of the kayak, and a larger and deeper keel providing greater steering and directional control.
Some features of our kayaks for hire:
- Extremely comfortable with fitted, full back support seat.
- Lightweight to carry with handles at either end, and easy for anyone to paddle.
- Excellent general purpose kayak suitable for people of all sizes. Suitable for rivers, lakes, canals, creeks and dams.
- Our hire kayaks come complete with 20L dry bag for all your personals,sturdy paddle and life jacket to suit your size, which must be worn at all times. It is always a good idea to kayak with at least one other person and children must be supervised at all times.
- FREE hire of rash vest included -
NOTE: We hire our kayaks to all areas of the Gold Coast. We deliver to the Tallebudgera Creek, located just south of Burleigh Heads, which is our favourite waterway on the whole Gold Coast and absolutely perfect for kayaking, although we can arrange to meet you at any of the main Gold Coast waterways including Cabarita Beach, Casuarina, Kingscliff, Banora Point, Tweed Heads, Coolangatta, Tugan, Currumbin, Palm Beach, Tallebudgera Creek, Burleigh Heads, Miami, Mermaid Beach, Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport, Broadwater, Labrador, Runaway Bay, Paradise Point, Hope Island, Coomera and Stradbroke Island.
Let us know where you are staying and we will organise a meeting location to best suit you.